Week One Free Trial
Resource for your Free Trial
Welcome to the first session of your Eating Freely™ Program!
Today you are going to learn about the Three F’s, and how to live by them.
You will also learn how to use the HALT Chart – a really helpful tool that will help you to reduce your episodes of bingeing or overeating – straight away.
I hope you find this first session helpful, but more importantly my hope is that after this session YOU will feel more hopeful. Change is possible, but it means doing things differently. Eating Freely shows you how to do just that, and we will be with you every step of the way.
Ready to take the next step?
Sign up now get ALL the expert support you need to finally break free from binge eating, forever!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE ONLINE PROGRAM
12 online, self-paced sessions that unlock weekly, and you have LIFETIME access so you can work at your own pace and revisit any session, any time! These comprehensive self-directed sessions include:
- Videos to learn practical tools and strategies to finally end emotional & binge eating for you;
- Downloadable tools and worksheets;
- Reflective written exercises for you to do;
- Accountability Questions to help keep you on track.
TWO personal 1:1 online sessions with Linn Thorstensson, our Nutritional Therapist and Eating Freely Practitioner, who is also our Group Chat Moderator. These two comprehensive 1:1 sessions will include:
- A full Nutritional Therapy Assessment;
- Development of your Personal Eating Plan;
- A full review and plan update after 6 weeks to ensure you stay on track.
Private confidential chat group and discussion forum.
- Chat with other program participants, share experiences and support each other – know you are NOT alone!
- Ask questions – you’ll have an Eating Freely Practitioner on hand in the chat to answer any specific questions you have;
- Start a discussion – our Discussion Forum allows YOU to start a thread on topics you are interested in;
- Additional support – Emma will be popping in regularly to see how you are getting on!